Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 7

hahaha...so hungry today! I went without juices for about 3 hours because I was running errands and never did catch up..my fault!

In 1 Chronicles 28:9 David is recorded as talking to his son, Solomon. He says: "And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts.

God knows my heart and understands every motive behind my thoughts. If this fast became so difficult I could not endure, I could quit. God would still love me, He also knows my heart and He would know I desired to continue. Here's the thing, I would be so upset with myself. I couldn't do this one thing when the Lord sacrificed so much for me?

I don't like obsessing over food, I desire to obsess over the Lord!

Lord, give me the desire of my heart, that I may obsess over you. No idols in my life no obsessions but you. Thank you for this day and this evening, may it be one that glorifies you.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Prayer: I plan on working on that letter tonight. Pray that I can get it done and sent out. Pray that it glorifies God and that it is received as it is intended to be received, in love. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment