Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 10

I'm not sure what to blog tonight, fasting is going well. I was very busy today and didn't get to drink a lot so I was very hungry all day. We had good company at dinner tonight but that chocolate cake that Arlene Erickson brought was very tempting, Patrick and I stayed faithful though. :)

I'm thinking my brain shut down a long time ago. But I just want to encourage anyone who is going through difficulty right now to lean on God, He is all you need. He will see you through.

Isaiah 43:2
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you."

Your God is with you so whom shall you fear? Take heart and do not fear what others may say what others may do because He who loves you is by your side.



Prayer: Just pray for those who are struggling through mental and emotional turmoil that they cry out to the Lord for help and that they seek His wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment