Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 5

Ok so...today was hard. I wanted to eat all day! We went to Brainerd to see Patrick's parents and mom always has such good food around. Isaac came with and I have been wanting to take him to lunch for some one on one so he and I went to Perkins and he ordered a blt and fries, looked very yummy.

God strengthens us in our weakness and He makes me strong. I kept thinking how disappointing it would be if I failed and how strong God can make me if I put myself in His capable hands. Thanks God for your faithfulness, help me to be faithful back!

I also have a confession to make. I have been writing this letter to send to someone close to me, it is a salvation letter. I've been writing it for about 2 weeks and I have been putting off finishing it and sending it off. This person is new age and very strong in their opinions. If I offend her I will hear about it, so I put it off.

Here is something you can pray about. Pray that I finish that letter and send it off, thanks!

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment